In winter, it is the exotic fruits that decorate our salads for dessert.
Orange, grapefruit and kiwi are the perfect fruits to bring flavors and colors to our plates.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 oranges
- 2 kiwi fruit
- 1 pomelo, (grapefruit)
- 1 pinch ofcinnamon ground
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 dash of rum (optional)
Exotic fruit salad recipe
The exotic fruit salad, orange, grapefruit and kiwi is more of a winter recipe when the fruits come straight from the Mediterranean or South America, still soaked in sunshine.
- Start by peeling all the fruits without damaging them
- Separate the orange and grapefruit quarters
- Remove the thin skin around the pulp of oranges and grapefruit without damaging them
- Cut the kiwis into pieces
- Put everything in individual cups
- Sprinkle with a little sugar
- Add a few grains of ground cinnamon
- If you like alcohol (and with a lot of moderation) you can pour a dash of rum or Cointreau over it
Enjoy your meal !